How is it assessed
The course assessment is by work based report. This report covers the process and plans you put in place to manage change with the team. The assessment is very practical.
- Focused around your work context, or one with which you are familiar
- Submitted electronically to your tutor
- Marked and returned with detailed feedback against the assessment criteria within two weeks of submission.
- If you don not pass all sections you will be given advice on how to improve your submission.
- You will only need to rework those sections.
Is it right for me?
- I am leading or supervising a team
- Change is imminent in the workplace
- I would like a formal recognition of my skills.
What will I learn
- How people react differently to change and how to identify their readiness
- Simple frameworks for change that support you in the workplace
- What teams need in times of change from their leaders
How is it delivered
The course blends online group delivery with virtual learning, reflective activities to embed learning and tutorial support.
- 3 x 1.5 hr online group workshops
- Bespoke electronic reference books focused on the key content and further learning
- Support via Virtual learning environment
Trainer Led Online workshops
These are 90 mins each and focus on the key content. They are designed to promote discussion and sharing of experience. They are led by highly experienced industry trainers and are designed for high levels of engagement and analysis.
- talk with other learners by voice and text
- Use breakout rooms for discussion
- Ask questions as you go either by voice or text
- Review recorded sessions to catch up
- Collaborate on questions and learn from the experiences of others.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.