The qualification is assessed through knowledge based written questioning, observation, and portfolio-based evidence.
- Unit 1: Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment
- Employer training across the majority of sectors
- Assessment across the majority of sectors
- Quality assurance across the majority of sectors
- Increase productivity
- Stay competitive in the marketplace
- Future-proof your workforce
- Prevent skill shortages
- Career development
- Learn new skills
- Personal development
What does the course include?
TAQA is a replacement for the old A1 Assessor Awards. In order to achieve this, you will need to assess at least two candidates using a range of methods including observation and questioning.
The course will give you the opportunity to complete the training, observation, questioning and the portfolio building in five days (this is a flexible delivery to suit your business needs); the course is intensive but enjoyable too!
The course covers:
- TAQA definition
- Planning and preparation
- Decision and feedback
- TAQA underpinning knowledge
The training includes:
- Training sessions
- Support materials
- Ongoing support
- Registration with Pearson
- Pearson certificate
The TAQA qualifications are open to people carrying out assessments and quality assurance in most learning environments including FE, Adult Continuing Learning, Employers and Third Sector. They are designed for anyone assessing and carrying out quality assurance in all occupational sectors, accredited learning, non-accredited learning (e.g. where performance is being assessed by the learner is not undertaking a qualification) and qualifications on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF).
This qualification is open to candidates at any age, of either gender and there are no entry barriers on the grounds of race, creed, or academic attainment in learning. These qualifications are designed for learners aged 19 and above. There are not any specific prior learning requirements for these qualifications though learners may find it helpful if they have achieved a level 2 qualification.
Candidates for this qualification must:
- Have the potential to study at this level (A-level equivalent)
- Have occupational competency in the qualification they are assessing
- Have access to the Internet and a laptop/computer
- Have use of a working Microphone and Camera
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.